Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (8-ounce) package sharp Cheddar, grated
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, toasted
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 (3-ounce) can French fried onions
Form into a standard size loaf pan (if you don't have one, just use any oven-safe pan and shape your meat mixture into a loaf). Take the ketchup & mustard, mix them together, and slather it onto the meatloaf. Bake at 350 for about 40 minutes, then remove from the oven and add your French fried onions and bake for another 15 minutes or so, or until the internal temp reaches 160.
Yes, it's a little greasy. But you know what else it is? A whole lot of awesome.
I think Wilco should remix one of their songs just for Paula Deen and call it, "I Am Trying To Stop Your Heart."